37. Are You a Fox or a Hedgehog? Here's What it Says About You
36. Useful Mental Models that Leaders Use to Make Decisions
35. Have Millennials Become the Burnout Generation?
34. Why Boredom is Powerful in Your Life
33. How Nreuosceicne Can Hlep You Hvae Hppay, Pdroucvtie Dyas
32. Why 5-7 AM is the Most Important Time of Your Day
31. The Biggest Wastes of Time We Regret as We Get Older
30. 10 of the Hardest Interview Questions Ever Asked (and Answers)
29. What An 80-Year-Long Study Teaches Us About Happiness
28. Why Coffee & Alcohol Can Actually Be Good For You
27. The 18 Most Interesting Articles of 2018
26. How to Choose a Career That's - Actually - Perfect For You (Part 2)
25. Our Careers Make Up 20-60% of Our Meaningful Adult Lives (Part 1)
24. Is Buying Really Better Than Renting?
23. 10 of the Coolest Websites You Never Knew Existed
22. Our Internal Battle Against Laziness, Self-Doubt, & Uncertainty
21. 3-Day Weekends Could Make Us All Happier (Or Could They?)
20. Why Vacations Won't Solve Your Problems At Work
19. Studies Show People Who Take Vacation Are More Successful
18. We'll Never Be 'Caught Up' at Work. And That's a Good Thing
17. How to Save Money and Still See the World
16. Here's How Many Hours the Average American Works
15. A Delightfully Short Guide to Making Better Decisions
14. An Unexpected Lesson From An Unexpected Human
13. One of the Most Saved, Read, and Shared Stories on Pocket
12. If You've Ever Watched Looney Tunes, Then You Know Chuck Jones
11. We're Looking for Happiness in All of the Wrong Places
10. The Graphic That Changed My Perception Of Everything
9. Your Brain Without Adequate Sleep is Drunk
8. The Gig Economy: Is It All It's Cracked Up To Be?
7. Do you really understand something? Explain it in simple terms
6. The Myth Of The 8 Hour Workday [Rethinking Productivity]
5. The Only Time You Are Truly Growing is When You’re Uncomfortable
4. The World's Healthiest People and A True Story You Won't Believe
3. Gamification, a Riddle, and a $20 Amazon Gift Card
2. The Strangely Powerful Benefits of Reading Fiction
1. Go Ahead, Lie To Yourself. It's Good For You
Subscribe to my personal newsletter, Thinker. One email every Friday that will boost your critical thinking and creativity.
Thank you for subscribing!